Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Little Refractor

This is a video I made about the refractor I use to take many of the shots you will find here. It is a Burgess Optical 91mm APO. The color rendition is terrific. I have been more than happy with the choice.

Here is a moon shot that I got with it at prime with my Canon Digital Rebel XTi.





Here is the video:


The nice thing about this set up is that I can be up and observing in minutes. It offers marvelous wide views and I can even manage some good planetary work on steady nights as it takes power really well. I have thrown a 4mm into it and had some great lunar and planetary views. My workhorse eyepiece in it is a 7mm William Optics, but I have used dang near my entire collection in it and it has handled all like a champ. Great scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment